This is a custom order.
Each Kissfist Stitch's cross stitch portrait is personally handmade special by me (April Rose), just for you. It's the 14 count Aida fabric, using DMC floss, stretched on an embroidery hoop, and backed with fabric. Sizing begins at 6-inch hoops and increases based on family size.
Infants in swaddle blankets held in arms are free!
One pet counts as one figure.
Each cross stitch portrait is made to order and can take up to 6-8 weeks depending on current volume.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. After placing your order, I will email you the order form by your provided email address.
2. Fill out the form and submit your commission request.
NOTE: Please add photos and give all details on hair/eye colors and clothes.
3. I will message you a proof to make sure that everything looks good to you.
4. Once the design is approved, so you can sit back and relax while I turn your vision into reality. Now the fun begins!
5. It's time to ship! Order ship via USPS. You will receive an email with a tracking number.
** If you would like a floral banner / added detail (big embroidered flowers / small french knot flowers / skyline / other detail), please follow this link to the listing (must be purchased in order to be included on stitch) - https://www.kissfiststitch.com/product-page/add-on-custom-design
NEED IN A HURRY?
Each family portrait is custom, made to order, and therefore can take 6-8 weeks time depending on the size of family as well as current order volume. If you need yours done in a hurry, follow this link [ https://www.kissfiststitch.com/product-page/rush-order] to the rushed order listing. Choose your rushed timeframe from the drop-down menu, add to your cart, and I will guarantee to ship within the chosen timeframe you chose. You also have the option to upgrade your shipping speed at checkout!
Keep in mind that these stitches are my artistic take on your photos. They will not be exact portraits (nor will they be "to scale"). If you have a very specific detail or hair / skin coloring you would like me to get PERFECT, please give me those details ahead of time.
I reserve the right to post the final product to my social media, but will definitely work with you on timing so that I don't ruin any special surprises!
Want to see more of my work?
If you have any question or concern, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Made With Love Just for you,
Some care tips:
* A light dusting every so often is all you need.
* Do not remove from the hoop or frame ready backing. It can damage the stitching and will probably be ready hard to get back into its original position. If the portrait is tampered with in this way, I do not offer any refunds or exchanges.
* Frame Ready portraits: If the portrait 3D elements (French knots, etc.) It may be best to take the glass out of the frame so the full portrait can be exposed. Putting it behind glass can squish the small details.
Kissfist Stitch ships to the address provided by PayPal or my website. Please ensure that your address is correct when placing your order. Kissfist Stitch is not responsible for lost or undeliverable packages.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Due to the custom nature of Kissfist Stitch portraits, I do not accept returns and do not offer refunds. If for some reason, you are unhappy with your portrait, please let me know and I will do my best to work with you so you're happy with the final result.